Mr. Forbes is currently the Managing Director of Sherwin Williams (West Indies) Limited. He
has over 30 years of experience in Sales & Marketing having worked at Grace Kennedy &
Company Ltd., Jamaica Biscuit Company and Facey Commodity Limited. Mr. Forbes was also
a member of the teaching profession having taught English and Physical Education at
Jamaica College and presently serves as Chairman of the Sports Development
He was the recipient of the Carlton Alexander Memorial Award in 1995 and the
Carreras Sports Foundation Award in 1999. He also received the University of Technology
Distinguished Past Student of the Year Award 2003. He was also the recipient of the Jamaica
Institute of Management/Gleaner Company Manager of the Year award in 2012.
In 2013 he was conferred with the Order Of Distinction Officer Class (OD) and in 2017
Order Of Distinction Commander Class (CD).
He has been serving as a Justice Of The Peace since June 2007.
He currently serves on the following boards:
• 1st VP – Jamaica Athletics Administrative Association (JAAA)
• Vice President – Jamaica College Old Boys Association
• Vice President – American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM)
• Chairman – White Marl Primary & Junior High
• Member – Jamaica College Board
• Member – Jamaica College Trust
• Board Member – United Way of Jamaica
• Board Member – Sports Development Foundation (SDF)
• Trustee – Jamaica Employers Federation (JEF)